Tuesday, October 19, 2010

It has been a while.....

Surprise! I am sure you are more than shocked to see an update on our blog!! Seriously, I think it has been more than a year since the last update! I don't have any excuses - other than time just got away from me and blogging has not been the first thing on my mind over the past year. BUT, I am going to do better to keep it up to date! So here we go......


Last Friday, the boys and I went to the Tulsa Zoo with our good friends the Greenfields. We all had so much fun! It was my first Mommy roadtrip and could not think of anyone better to go on it with than Jo Ann - it was such a fun day! We could not have asked for better weather for the day!


Grayson and Sawyer on the playground.

Lance and Carter Wayne looking at the farm animals.


Two Monkeys!!!



The boys looking at the snakes. This zoo seemed to have snakes everywhere you turned around - too many snakes for me!


Jo Ann and Sawyer on the train.






Grayson on train ride.





Lance and Carter Wayne on the train ride.



























1 comment: