Thursday, December 2, 2010

Lovin some Shutterfly

So you know how I am on this being "thrifty" kick? As I have been looking for Christmas card ideas - I stumbled across Shutterfly and found that they offer a huge selection of Christmas cards - ranging from 4x8 - 5x7 cards to even the folded cards. And they have so many cute designs to choose from. Go to http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-staionary/holiday-cards to check out their huge selection.

I just recently started to use Shutterfly and I must say - they offer so many products. They have some great ideas for Christmas gifts too - calanders, photo books, mugs with pictures - you name it and they probably have it. Check out http://www.shutterfly.com/calanders

AND they are always having some great promotion - it is rare that you have to pay full price for an order. I am always getting emails from them offering free prints or shipping - my kind of saving!! This makes great photo gifts even more affordable - and this year, they have a special for bloggers which can result in 50 free Christmas cards!!! Go check it out yourself http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationary/christmas-photo-cards

They also offer a huge selection of invitations which I am going to keep in mind when planning the boys birthday party's. They are just so cute and having the a picture on them makes them more personal.

Now the decison process begins - if only now I can narrow down the photos and design to use....of course, I know whatever I choose, they will be fabulous coming from Shutterfly. Check out Shutterfly for your favorits cards and invitations.

No comments:

Post a Comment