Saturday, August 20, 2011

Lunch at School with Lance

I was really trying to make it though the first week of school without going to lunch with Lance. I really wanted him to get used to the routine at school and used to doing things on his own. I was going to wait until the second week - ha! But when he asked me to come eat with him, I couldn't resisit! So Grayson and I packed a lunch for Grayson to take and headed to lunch with Lance. (I didn't eat, they eat 10:30 - I had just got my coffee down, wasn't quite ready for lunch).

Grayson thought he was so big taking his lunch to Lance's school! He wanted to carry it all by himself and could not get in the school fast enough! We packed the same thing for Grayson as we did for Lance - it was so cute watching them eat their lunches, Grayson wanted to eat the same thing Lance was eating at the same time.




Our big Lancer! He was so excited to have us there for lunch. It was great to see him during the day and to see what his day was like.









No comments:

Post a Comment