Monday, October 10, 2011

Disney on Ice

Last weekend, Matt and I took the boys to Tulsa to see Disney on Ice - Toy Story 3. The boys loved it! Especially Grayson, he sat still the whole time and did not take his eyes off the show. With Toy Story being one of their favorite shows, they were able to follow along with the story line which made it even better.

I love taking my kids to see these shows. My Mom and Grandma Sue took Blake and I when we were younger so see Disney on Ice and those are memories that we will always have. It is fun to see my kids get enjoyment out of the same things that I enjoyed when I was a kid and to make the same memories with them.



The Army guys were both of the boys favorite part of the show - they came in parachutes and landed on the ice. It was pretty cool!




We had a fun time, despite me being sick. I think we will make it an annual family event!



No comments:

Post a Comment