Monday, October 24, 2011

Happy Fall Ya'All!

A couple of weeks ago we invited some of our friends and family to go to Neosho to my grandparents farm for a hay-ride and weiny roast. The weather was perfect! We could not have asked for more beautiful weather to enjoy a day out side.

As the kids and families began to arrive, the kids rode around the farm on their powerwheel toys. They all had room to ride around and not get in each others way. Some of them threw the football around, it was just of those days that it was just nice to be outside.








We had a pumpkin for each child and foam stickers and paint to decorate the pumpkins with. There were some "boo-tiful" pumpkins - I am sad that I did not get a picture of the the finished products.











This was my best attempt at a group picture (we all know how much kids like group pictures), and I still don't think I got everyone in the picture. They were loading up on the trailer for the hayride out to the bond fire for the weiney roast.










I am sad that this is the only pictures I got from the evening. My camera was doing funny things and I was not able to get pictures.




We had such a fun time and hope to make this an annual event. Grayson is still talking about his hayride and wants to know if he can have one next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment