Sunday, May 5, 2013

Luke

Let me introduce to you the newest member of the Daspit family, Luke Walter.  He is a black labrador retriever and he is full of energy! I forgot just how much work a puppy is, but he is fun and fitting right in with our little family. 

Matt has always wanted a black lab.  When his parents told us that their lab was pregnant, he immediately wanted a pup from this litter and I knew there was no changing his mind or the boys mind.  Matt wanted to name him Walter, the boys didn't like that - they wanted to name him Luke so....we have Luke Walter. 

He has the sweetest face and a sweet personality to go with it - I can't wait to watch the boys grow up with him and for this to be "their" dog.  I'm sure they have lots of adventures ahead of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment