Monday, January 9, 2012

Lance's School Christmas Party

I feel so far behind on my blogging - I have not gotten any of our Christmas activities on here yet. So, here we go, I am going to attempt to get caught up.

First up is Lance's school Christmas Party - all the kiddos in his class had a great time! They had some yummy snacks, played BINGO and made a craft which was a Christmas tree ornament; which I love so that we will have it for many years to come to remember this special year in my little guys life.


Here is Lancer enjoying some of his snacks with his buddies.

Grayson always hangs out in the kitchen in Lance's class room during party's -

at least it keeps him entertained :o)

All the kids enjoying their snacks.
Playing BINGO - let me tell ya, this boy is competitive!
Not sure where he gets that?! ;0)

Working hard on his craft. I'm sad that I didn't get a picture of the finished product but it was a candy cane Christmas ornament - very cute!



We love his school party's - it is nice to get to hang out with Lance in his classroom and get a little taste of what his school days are like.

No comments:

Post a Comment