Monday, January 9, 2012

Weekend Before Christmas

The weekend prior to Christmas was pretty low key - we started our morning out with a new breakfast receipe that I found on Pinterest. The boys helped me make it and it turned out really yummy and fun since the boys helped out.


Here is a picture of bacon egg and cheese biscuit/muffins.

My guys being silly at the breakfast table
After breakfast was over, the boys headed out to get some football time in.

They were pleasantly surprised when they looked up and saw Santa coming down the road on a firetruck! I think it seriously was Grayson's dream come true - Santa on a firetruck, coming to his house AND he brought candy. Perfect!



I love that our community fire department does this each year for the kids - it is so sweet and the boys LOVE it!

No comments:

Post a Comment